- ‘Open’ Group Classes are 1.5 hours & 11€ per class
- One-to-one is 16€ an hour
- One-to-two is 20€ an hour
- For larger, closed or private groups, contact me for a quote.
- SKYPE classes. Fees are as above, except you purchase a block of 10 classes. These classes must be taken within 15 weeks of purchase. (Pro rata if more than one class is booked per week)
Payment is due in full each term, either in cash at the first class of the term, or by bank transfer to be cleared into my account before the first class of the term. A 25% deposit is payable at the end of each term, to secure your place for the following term. Anyone joining during the term will be charged pro rata.
All new students will also need to purchase a LEARN-APRENDER WORKBOOK at 16€ for the beginner level (A1) or 6€ for Nivel 2 (ELEMENTARY (A2).
Below are the term fees for Group Classes 2019.
Autumn Term: September 2nd to December 20th inclusive (16 weeks)
- 176€ – one class per week (25% deposit 44€)
- 352€ – two classes per week (25% deposit 88€)
Should I cancel a class, I will either offer you an alternative class during the term, or deduct the fee for that class from the following term’s fees. All fees & deposits are non-refundable, and neither can they be carried into the next term unless I cancel a class.
Private or closed group classes: Should the student cancel a class with less than 24 hours notice, I cannot guarantee to offer an alternative time, although I will try to do so. If we are unable to agree an alternative to take place within the following 5 working days, that class is lost.
Any classes taken in August are to be paid at the first class that month.
Invoices will be provided on request.
If you only live here for part of the year, contact me to discuss alternative payment terms