- ‘Open’ Group Classes are 1.5 hours & 11€ per class
- One-to-one is 16€ an hour
- One-to-two is 20€ an hour
- For larger, closed or private groups, contact me for a quote.
Payment is due in full each term, either in cash at the first class of the term, or by bank transfer to be cleared into my account before the first class of the term. A 15% deposit is payable at the end of each term, to secure your place for the following term. Anyone joining during the term will be charged pro rata.
All new students will also need to purchase a LEARN-APRENDER WORKBOOK at 16€ for the beginner level or 6€ for Nivel 2 (Improvers & Intermediates).
Below are the term fees for Group Classes 2018.
- Spring Term : January 3rd to 30th March inclusive (Monday & Tuesday groups 12 weeks; Wednesday, Thursday & Friday groups 13 weeks).
- 12 week groups 132€ (15% deposit 20€)
- 13 week groups 143€ (15% deposit 21€)
Summer Term : April 9th to July 27th inclusive (17 weeks)
- Fees: 187€ (deposit 15% 28€)
Autumn Term : September 3rd to December 21st inclusive (16 weeks)
- Fees 176€ (15% deposit 26.40€)
Should I cancel a class, I will either offer you an alternative class during the term, or deduct the fee for that class from the following terms fees. Fees are non-refundable, and neither can they be carried into the next term unless I cancel a class.
Any classes taken in August are to be paid at the first class that month.
Invoices will be provided on request.
If you only live here for part of the year, contact me to discuss alternative payment terms